The Remaining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Brave

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What the hell is this? A New breed of dating site?

Go down 
+3
Forgefire_McCain
Sambo
Skittles
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles
SexyFrench
SexyFrench
Skittles

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-02-23

What the hell is this? A New breed of dating site? Empty
PostSubject: What the hell is this? A New breed of dating site?   What the hell is this? A New breed of dating site? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:58 pm

What the hell is this? A New breed of dating site? 4chan_girls_adv

Is anyone else a little bit scared?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wicca.com
Sambo
Adventurer
Adventurer
Sambo

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is this? A New breed of dating site?   What the hell is this? A New breed of dating site? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:03 pm

No 133t sp3ak doesn't scare me.
Back to top Go down
Forgefire_McCain
Adventurer
Adventurer
Forgefire_McCain

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is this? A New breed of dating site?   What the hell is this? A New breed of dating site? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:26 pm

You know if I actually thought for a second that actual women spent time on 4 chan I might find this amusing. As it is... no, just no. Sadly this is all just a mass failure of logic. Then again internet dating is a failure in logic too, so what does that say about one based around 4chan?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-Head
Hero
Hero
Dragon-Head

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is this? A New breed of dating site?   What the hell is this? A New breed of dating site? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:48 am

"Hi honey! I got a raise today, over nine thousand dollars! And I used some of that money to go down to the store and buy our son a Mudkip and Battletoads! They are having so much fun like they were no strangers to love! I've gotta go now because an anonymous caller is telling me not to forgive or forget. Bye honey, I love you. You know the rules and so do I, you know you wouldn't get this from any other guy. See ya."

This is what'll happen if anybody gets married there.
Back to top Go down
PoohBear
Joe the Plumber
Joe the Plumber
PoohBear

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is this? A New breed of dating site?   What the hell is this? A New breed of dating site? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:41 am

internet dating works fine

people from 4chan are massive losers and also believe there are no women on the internet, that picture has made itself obsolete.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Admin
Admin
Dr. Admin

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is this? A New breed of dating site?   What the hell is this? A New breed of dating site? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Oh good, I'm not the only one who saw that and facepalmed
Back to top Go down
https://unforgotten.rpg-board.net
Tirin
DoubleAdventurer
DoubleAdventurer
Tirin

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is this? A New breed of dating site?   What the hell is this? A New breed of dating site? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Women on 4chan? No way they would tolerate it, what with the average Anonymous inhabiting 4chan claiming there are no women on the Internet, and the like. Except they do so seriously, not jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is this? A New breed of dating site?   What the hell is this? A New breed of dating site? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the hell is this? A New breed of dating site?
Page 1 of 1