The Remaining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Brave

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend

Go down 
+4
InfamousI
Mysteria Kiito
Forgefire_McCain
PoohBear
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PoohBear
Joe the Plumber
Joe the Plumber
PoohBear

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend Empty
PostSubject: PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend   PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:11 am

PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend Facebookwin
Back to top Go down
Forgefire_McCain
Adventurer
Adventurer
Forgefire_McCain

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend   PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:53 am

You girls want a boyfriend? Try getting into some form of tabletop gaming. Tabletop gamers often make the best boyfriends, and its not just me promoting my kinsmen, Its what I have genuinely heard from quite a few friends girlfriends. I could go into a LOT of detail here but the bottom line is beat a guy in a game of magic, and you'll have an easy way to his heart.
Back to top Go down
Mysteria Kiito
Hero
Hero
Mysteria Kiito

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend   PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:07 pm

I got mine from the internet. Shipping wasn't cheap though.
Back to top Go down
InfamousI
InfamousI

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend   PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:10 pm

Mysteria Kiito wrote:
I got mine from the internet. Shipping wasn't cheap though.
It was for you, considering I was the one who paid for it all... ;p
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysanthropicasylum.net
Dragon-Head
Hero
Hero
Dragon-Head

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend   PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:15 pm

Despite being a Sex God I'm considering to settle down, someday.
Back to top Go down
beckoneko
Average Joe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend   PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Forgefire_McCain wrote:
You girls want a boyfriend? Try getting into some form of tabletop gaming. Tabletop gamers often make the best boyfriends, and its not just me promoting my kinsmen, Its what I have genuinely heard from quite a few friends girlfriends. I could go into a LOT of detail here but the bottom line is beat a guy in a game of magic, and you'll have an easy way to his heart.

I totally agree! I have only ever dated table top gamers, and I haven't had too bad of experiences. One was not great, but he wasn't too bad in the grand scheme of boyfriends.
Back to top Go down
Tprime
DoubleAdventurer
DoubleAdventurer
Tprime

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend   PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:04 pm

beckoneko wrote:
Forgefire_McCain wrote:

I totally agree! I have only ever dated table top gamers, and I haven't had too bad of experiences. One was not great, but he wasn't too bad in the grand scheme of boyfriends.
Well honestly, your opinion would then be biased, having not experienced the other side of the spectrum, right?
Back to top Go down
http://Tprime.deviantart.com
Forgefire_McCain
Adventurer
Adventurer
Forgefire_McCain

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend   PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:29 pm

Biased or not, the fact that all of the results have been more or less positive has to say something.
Back to top Go down
Tprime
DoubleAdventurer
DoubleAdventurer
Tprime

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend   PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:22 pm

Forgefire_McCain wrote:
Biased or not, the fact that all of the results have been more or less positive has to say something.
True, but one could still not make an assumption having nothing to relate to.
I'd rather think that it doesn't matter what sort of thing they do, different people are different and you can't really group them like that. For instance, one of the members of my group would make a horrible boyfriend. Not that we really take D&D seriously, but we're still technically tabletop gamers.
Back to top Go down
http://Tprime.deviantart.com
.Korny.
Average Joe
.Korny.

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend   PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:53 pm

I CAN HAS BOIFRIEND NAO?!

Haha I'm kidding. But that hole idea ;] Haha no no.
I donno, in all honesty, I go more for guys who's personality matches mine you know?
So, I don't care what you are, if you have a great personality, I'd be more than happy to date you, yeah know?

...But I absolutely hate when all guys are after is action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend   PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PoohBear Helps: How to get a Boy Friend
Page 1 of 1