Home of the Brave

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

My RPG Project Comments & Feedback (People interested in creating characters for playtesting post here)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
InfamousI

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: My RPG Project Comments & Feedback (People interested in creating characters for playtesting post here)   Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:43 pm

Any questions, comments or anything else you want to post about my rpg project, post here, obviously, there's still a lot to do on it, and so far, I've mainly been focusing on Chapters 2, 5, 6, 12 & 13, but I'll keep it updated as I go.

Last edited by InfamousI on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mysanthropicasylum.net
Dragon-Head
Hero
Hero

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: My RPG Project Comments & Feedback (People interested in creating characters for playtesting post here)   Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:24 pm

I like it, reminds me of Lorwyn from MTG (that's a good thing btw).

InfamousI

PostSubject: Re: My RPG Project Comments & Feedback (People interested in creating characters for playtesting post here)   Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:14 pm

Thanks, and I now have up everything I've got done for the game so far, also edited the table of contents on the first page to link to the pages for each chapter.

PostSubject: Re: My RPG Project Comments & Feedback (People interested in creating characters for playtesting post here)   Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:43 pm

Just updated the last page with a partial of the 3rd page of the character sheet I've been working on, as well as an example of what the first page looks like when filled out.

PostSubject: Re: My RPG Project Comments & Feedback (People interested in creating characters for playtesting post here)   

Back to top Go down

My RPG Project Comments & Feedback (People interested in creating characters for playtesting post here)
Page 1 of 1