Home of the Brave
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Choose The Mod!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who should be a moderator?
Stealthkill
22%
 22% [ 6 ]
Sambo
7%
 7% [ 2 ]
InfamousI
30%
 30% [ 8 ]
LordoftheFatties
15%
 15% [ 4 ]
Hymir
7%
 7% [ 2 ]
Rock
19%
 19% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 27
 

AuthorMessage
PoohBear
Joe the Plumber
Joe the Plumber
avatar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:05 pm

geriand wrote:
I know he only has 1 vote now, but if Lotf wins, I'm telling Rob...

your making me want to vote, seriously Rob cant do shit, he is just another prick living in his parents house thinking hes something special on the internet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon-Head
Hero
Hero
avatar

Number of posts : 340
Age : 24
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:12 pm

Rob can't do anything her but he can fuck us up pretty bad in his place. Some of use (like Tirin, Kiito, LM, Korny, Scitzy, and I) have something to lose if he gets told. So please, don't pull any dick moves.

_________________
PK Love Ω
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stealthkill
DoubleAdventurer
DoubleAdventurer
avatar

Number of posts : 198
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:17 pm

Dragon-Head wrote:
Rob can't do anything her but he can fuck us up pretty bad in his place. Some of use (like Tirin, Kiito, LM, Korny, Scitzy, and I) have something to lose if he gets told. So please, don't pull any dick moves.
Don't forget me, just look at my signature. I'm fucked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon-Head
Hero
Hero
avatar

Number of posts : 340
Age : 24
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Oh, yes. And you can't forget our pal Stealth.

_________________
PK Love Ω
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord of the Fatties
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Number of posts : 57
Age : 25
Location : In a place more euphoric then a sesquipidarius googooplex.
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:29 pm

Stealthkill wrote:

Don't forget me, just look at my signature. I'm fucked.
There is always the off chance he'll take it literally, in which case you just got free entertainment for the afternoon.

Hold on.....WTF!?! Why am I considered the worst candidate? Why is it that I am the one used to set up jokes? Sure, I'm not on Infamous' level of awsomeality, but I find this whole thing to be an attack on my feelings.


And it's working...... Crying or Very sad


Last edited by Lord of the Fatties on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon-Head
Hero
Hero
avatar

Number of posts : 340
Age : 24
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:33 pm

Oh goodness, no.. That's just too awful. Why would you even want a guy to suck you off in the first place? Wouldn't a woman be bettter?

_________________
PK Love Ω
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geriand
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 57
Age : 26
Location : The Lich's Scarlet Sanctorium
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Lord of the Fatties wrote:
Stealthkill wrote:

Don't forget me, just look at my signature. I'm fucked.
There is always the off chance he'll take it literally, in which case you just got free entertainment for the afternoon.

Hold on.....WTF!?! Why am I considered the worst candidate? Why is it that I am the one used to set up jokes? Sure, I'm not on Infamous' level of awsomeality, but I find this whole thing to be an attack on my feelings.


And it's working...... Crying or Very sad
I thought it was clear I didn't like you in the Unforgotten Realms forums, obviously it wasn't. Still I've been told to be civil towards you and so I shall.
Oh and Stealthy I would never grass you in lol
Also guys, I wouldn't actually tell Rob, jeeze I'm not a dick lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stealthkill
DoubleAdventurer
DoubleAdventurer
avatar

Number of posts : 198
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:54 pm

Dragon-Head wrote:
Oh goodness, no.. That's just too awful. Why would you even want a guy to suck you off in the first place? Wouldn't a woman be bettter?
It's LotF, what do you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scitzy
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Number of posts : 60
Location : London Ontario
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:59 pm

Rock all the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord of the Fatties
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Number of posts : 57
Age : 25
Location : In a place more euphoric then a sesquipidarius googooplex.
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:07 pm

geriand wrote:
I thought it was clear I didn't like you in the Unforgotten Realms forums, obviously it wasn't. Still I've been told to be civil towards you and so I shall.
Oh and Stealthy I would never grass you in lol
Also guys, I wouldn't actually tell Rob, jeeze I'm not a dick lol
Wait, did you go by a different name, I don't recognize yours...And furthermore, I still like you. I'm just far too nice to ever dislike anyone, even Rob, to be honest. It's just against my nature to be mean to others, regardless of how much of a SCUNCH MUNCHING DICK BAG they might be for no apparent reason. So, Geriand, I still like you. I can only hope you decide that just because I'm a little spazzy every once in a while doesn't mean you should hate me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rock
Joe the Plumber
Joe the Plumber
avatar

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:08 pm

InfamousI wrote:
Mysteria Kiito wrote:
If voting=popularity contest.. then how the hell did Bush have two terms?
Because the Electoral College is a crock of shit (Gore actually won the popularity contest and got more overall votes than Bush) and the Supreme Court liked Bush better than Gore (they're the ones who decided he won in FL and therefore won the election), and Kerry was even less popular than Bush despite how badly he fucked up his first term.

Well, the Supreme Court decided to stop the recounts at number two, indirectly voting in favor of Bush.
Also, 9/11 probably played the single largest role in Bush's re-election campaign. He was far more popular in the aftermath of that incident than before or after it.

As for the workings of the Electoral College, it's considerably more complicated than that. See, the way it works, is that each candidate selects a certain amount of people in each state to represent them in the Electoral College, that being equal to the total number of Congress seats held by said state (Senate + House), and the representatives of the candidate that wins a majority vote in that state are granted the right to cast an Electoral Vote.
In practice, Electoral representatives have always voted 100% in favor of the candidate which selected them, as they were selected for that purpose in the first place, but they were actually installed as a safeguard by the Founding Fathers. In theory, if a candidate is discovered to be somebody who would undeniably screw the country and be the next Hitler minus the economic benefits, etc., then the Electoral College has the power to go against the vote of the people should they change their own minds. They were created to A) further reinforce sovereignty of individual States, and B) check the potentially disastrous consequences of a whim of public opinion.
The Founding Fathers composed the Constitution with the intent of leaving nothing federal to popular vote except House seats - the ones that are the more numerous, less powerful, and have a term of two years. The Seventeenth Amendment made Senate seats a matter of popular vote. They didn't trust public opinion at all.

scitzy wrote:
Rock all the way.

[thumbsup]Heck yes![/thumbsup]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 160
Location : ADAWADAWDADADW
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:34 pm

Guys do not be dicks to each other on this forum. We're friendly here, any past problems you may have with each other should be ignored, as it really kills the silly mood we have here. If you have mean shit to say, do it on MSN or not at all.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unforgotten.forumotion.net
geriand
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 57
Age : 26
Location : The Lich's Scarlet Sanctorium
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Lord of the Fatties wrote:
geriand wrote:
I thought it was clear I didn't like you in the Unforgotten Realms forums, obviously it wasn't. Still I've been told to be civil towards you and so I shall.
Oh and Stealthy I would never grass you in lol
Also guys, I wouldn't actually tell Rob, jeeze I'm not a dick lol
Wait, did you go by a different name, I don't recognize yours...And furthermore, I still like you. I'm just far too nice to ever dislike anyone, even Rob, to be honest. It's just against my nature to be mean to others, regardless of how much of a SCUNCH MUNCHING DICK BAG they might be for no apparent reason. So, Geriand, I still like you. I can only hope you decide that just because I'm a little spazzy every once in a while doesn't mean you should hate me.
Oh yeah, your too much of a new kid to realise that the almighty, Lord of the Dead, using to be geriand... I'm also a nice guy Lucifer, but at the end of the day if you've annoyed me so much that I really don't like you then you really must have pissed me off.
However due to my wishing to keep in Critical's good books for the time being, I'll be civil, for now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord of the Fatties
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Number of posts : 57
Age : 25
Location : In a place more euphoric then a sesquipidarius googooplex.
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:41 pm

geriand wrote:

Oh yeah, your too much of a new kid to realise that the almighty, Lord of the Dead, using to be geriand... I'm also a nice guy Lucifer, but at the end of the day if you've annoyed me so much that I really don't like you then you really must have pissed me off.
However due to my wishing to keep in Critical's good books for the time being, I'll be civil, for now...
Wow, man. Considering the complety minute amount of things I've ever notably done to you or around you, Dang. You can hold one serious grudge for absolutly no reason. I mean, I've never been anything but nice to you, except where appropriate, and yet you have this seeming hatred of me. But, I'm too nice to be mean, so I can say only this: To each his own. Have fun harboring usless dislikes for people who were nice to you, It's a great way to live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geriand
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 57
Age : 26
Location : The Lich's Scarlet Sanctorium
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:46 pm

Lord of the Fatties wrote:
geriand wrote:

Oh yeah, your too much of a new kid to realise that the almighty, Lord of the Dead, using to be geriand... I'm also a nice guy Lucifer, but at the end of the day if you've annoyed me so much that I really don't like you then you really must have pissed me off.
However due to my wishing to keep in Critical's good books for the time being, I'll be civil, for now...
Wow, man. Considering the complety minute amount of things I've ever notably done to you or around you, Dang. You can hold one serious grudge for absolutly no reason. I mean, I've never been anything but nice to you, except where appropriate, and yet you have this seeming hatred of me. But, I'm too nice to be mean, so I can say only this: To each his own. Have fun harboring usless dislikes for people who were nice to you, It's a great way to live.
Bah, I'll give you benefit of the doubt... this doesn't mean I like you, but no more blatant hostility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mysteria Kiito
Hero
Hero
avatar

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:51 pm

geriand wrote:
Lord of the Fatties wrote:
geriand wrote:

Oh yeah, your too much of a new kid to realise that the almighty, Lord of the Dead, using to be geriand... I'm also a nice guy Lucifer, but at the end of the day if you've annoyed me so much that I really don't like you then you really must have pissed me off.
However due to my wishing to keep in Critical's good books for the time being, I'll be civil, for now...
Wow, man. Considering the complety minute amount of things I've ever notably done to you or around you, Dang. You can hold one serious grudge for absolutly no reason. I mean, I've never been anything but nice to you, except where appropriate, and yet you have this seeming hatred of me. But, I'm too nice to be mean, so I can say only this: To each his own. Have fun harboring usless dislikes for people who were nice to you, It's a great way to live.
Bah, I'll give you benefit of the doubt... this doesn't mean I like you, but no more blatant hostility.

Good cuz I was about to slap you upside the head.. <.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geriand
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 57
Age : 26
Location : The Lich's Scarlet Sanctorium
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:02 pm

Mysteria Kiito wrote:
geriand wrote:
Lord of the Fatties wrote:
geriand wrote:

Oh yeah, your too much of a new kid to realise that the almighty, Lord of the Dead, using to be geriand... I'm also a nice guy Lucifer, but at the end of the day if you've annoyed me so much that I really don't like you then you really must have pissed me off.
However due to my wishing to keep in Critical's good books for the time being, I'll be civil, for now...
Wow, man. Considering the complety minute amount of things I've ever notably done to you or around you, Dang. You can hold one serious grudge for absolutly no reason. I mean, I've never been anything but nice to you, except where appropriate, and yet you have this seeming hatred of me. But, I'm too nice to be mean, so I can say only this: To each his own. Have fun harboring usless dislikes for people who were nice to you, It's a great way to live.
Bah, I'll give you benefit of the doubt... this doesn't mean I like you, but no more blatant hostility.

Good cuz I was about to slap you upside the head.. <.<
slap moi confused ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord of the Fatties
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Number of posts : 57
Age : 25
Location : In a place more euphoric then a sesquipidarius googooplex.
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Now that this whole "Stealthkill and Geriand being mean to the fat kid" Thing is over, back to the problem at hand:

I really, Really, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to be a MOD, but JUST of the RP section, because I LOVE roleplaying so much. I just really don't care if I have no power over any other board or anything, but PLEASE Dr. Admin, make a second spot availiable for just a little fat boy like me with a passion for RPing, and maybe I can finnally be happy again.


Last edited by Lord of the Fatties on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sambo
Adventurer
Adventurer
avatar

Number of posts : 57
Age : 25
Location : TEXAS
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:24 pm

I HAVE 2 VOTES!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geriand
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 57
Age : 26
Location : The Lich's Scarlet Sanctorium
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:49 pm

Lord of the Fatties wrote:
Now that this whole "Stealthkill and Geriand being mean to the fat kid" Thing is over, back to the problem at hand:

I really, Really, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to be a MOD, but JUST of the RP section, because I LOVE roleplaying so much. I just really don't care if I have no power over any other board or anything, but PLEASE Dr. Admin, make a second spot availiable for just a little fat boy like me with a passion for RPing, and maybe I can finnally be happy again.
geriand looks at the rp mod in the mirror and sighs...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mysteria Kiito
Hero
Hero
avatar

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:58 pm

geriand wrote:
Lord of the Fatties wrote:
Now that this whole "Stealthkill and Geriand being mean to the fat kid" Thing is over, back to the problem at hand:

I really, Really, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to be a MOD, but JUST of the RP section, because I LOVE roleplaying so much. I just really don't care if I have no power over any other board or anything, but PLEASE Dr. Admin, make a second spot availiable for just a little fat boy like me with a passion for RPing, and maybe I can finnally be happy again.
geriand looks at the rp mod in the mirror and sighs...

Pink is the new black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geriand
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 57
Age : 26
Location : The Lich's Scarlet Sanctorium
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:00 pm

Mysteria Kiito wrote:
geriand wrote:
Lord of the Fatties wrote:
Now that this whole "Stealthkill and Geriand being mean to the fat kid" Thing is over, back to the problem at hand:

I really, Really, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to be a MOD, but JUST of the RP section, because I LOVE roleplaying so much. I just really don't care if I have no power over any other board or anything, but PLEASE Dr. Admin, make a second spot availiable for just a little fat boy like me with a passion for RPing, and maybe I can finnally be happy again.
geriand looks at the rp mod in the mirror and sighs...

Pink is the new black.
As in it makes me awesome?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mysteria Kiito
Hero
Hero
avatar

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:02 pm

Very. Everyone prefers the pink candies in all flavors while everyone hates the green, yellow, and orange. <.< Pink and reds are the first to be picked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geriand
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 57
Age : 26
Location : The Lich's Scarlet Sanctorium
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:02 pm

Mysteria Kiito wrote:
Very. Everyone prefers the pink candies in all flavors while everyone hates the green, yellow, and orange. <.< Pink and reds are the first to be picked.
So I'm awesome like candy? I like that !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NorwegianGuy_5
Average Joe
avatar

Number of posts : 13
Age : 24
Location : In... Your.... FREEZER!
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:27 pm

(My signature had better show up this time...)
Yay, I made a difference.
Even if it was a small one.


Last edited by NorwegianGuy_5 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Choose The Mod!   

Back to top Go down
 
Choose The Mod!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Choose Your Own Adventure
» Should I change my name?
» Winged foxes(you can choose to be one!)
» Look On The Bright Side... We Don't Need Rules...(Pick & Play)
» Choose your Poison (Open!)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Remaining :: Forum Activities :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: